Engineered for Lasting Performance
You probably don’t think about your PD pumps very often. Or at least you shouldn’t. With a Fristam FKL, chances are you won’t.
Keep Production Running
Rated for up to 500 PSI standard, the FKL is the most durable sanitary PD pump available. Its large-diameter shaft, balanced rotors, and heavy-duty gearbox can handle tough applications.
- Stainless steel gearbox
- Rectangular inlet
- Front discharge for close clearances under equipment
- Hastelloy? and AL6XN? alloys
No Teardown for CIP
The FKL was designed for True CIP. That means everything including rotors stay in for CIP, eliminating downtime, parts damage, re-assembly error, and contamination.
Fast, Easy Maintenance
When maintenance is necessary, the FKL makes it easy.
- Its no-grease, all-oil bath lubrication of bearings and timing gears maximizes bearing life and minimizes maintenance.
- A revolutionary split-style gearbox provides one-minute access to bearings and shafts.
- Cartridge-style seals can be preassembled and shelved for easy, one-piece replacement, and they convert easily in the field from single to double seals.
- Extended housing studs prevent seal damage during assembly/disassembly.
Return on Investment
Stop rebuilding, replacing, and spending your valuable time on other PD pumps. Fristam’s FKL pump simply runs better and lasts longer. The FKL offers port-to-port dimensions that match other PD pumps, so make the switch.