The 800 series has been designed for hygienic pumping up to 35 gpm (8000 liters/hour) and pressures to 50 psi (3.5 bar) in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and food industries. Pumpheads are constructed of aluminium with a smooth white finish and they offer true SIP (steam-in-place) and CIP (clean-in-place) since the twin stainless-steel rollers can be lifted off the tube, allowing a straight-through path for cleaning.
All pumps are mounted on a 304L stainless steel frame with the option of a brushed stainless steel motor housing.
- 825 25mm pump maximum flow rate of 8.8 gpm (2000 liter/hour)
- 840 40mm pump maximum flow rate of 35 gpm (8000 liter/hour)
- Hinged door makes changing tube simple and safe
- Use USP Class VI Bioprene tubing
- Choice of continuous tubing or elements with hygienic connectors
- Bareshaft pumpheads accept foot-mounted motors
- Cantilevered pumpheads accept flange-mounted motors
Motor/gearbox and control options include fixed speed, variable speed with mechanical variators, Eex-d rated motors or fixed speed motors with inverter control for 4-20mA and 0-10V process control, remote stop/start and reverse, and frequency output.