Ampco ZP3. The new standard in positive displacement pumps.
- Front-loading seals are located closer to the product flow, offering improved CIP-ability with no disassembly required.
- Front-loading seals allow for ease of maintenance and reduced service time.
- EHEDG certified and in conformance with 3A sanitary standards and the ATEX directive.
- As opposed to our competitorsí similar pumps, this seal is a better balanced design which generates less heat and promotes longer seal life.
- Cover design maximizes exposure of the cover o-ring to the CIP fluid.
- Free drain design improves CIP-ability while maintaining maximum pump efficiency.
- CIP holes in rotor ensure turbulent flow to the cover hub.
- Elimination of dead zones in shaft bore improves cleanability and increases seal life.
- The ZP3 pump is mounted on a ZP2 gear case, including shafts, to maximize parts interchangeability.
- Existing ZP2 pumps (and our competitorsí similar pumps) can be upgraded to the ZP3 design with new rotors, new seals and re-machining the existing rotor case.
- New pumps can be reconditioned 2 to 3 times.