Features / Specifications:
- Tru-Flo Multi-Port Tri-Clamp Sanitary Ball Valves are supplied in Standard and Encapsulated (Cavity Filled) designs.
- Multi-Port Valves provide a positive seal at every port.
- Direct Mounting ISO5211 Pad facilitates easy automation and installation in space restrictive applications.
- Spring loaded washers create a live loaded, self-adjusting stem assembly reducing in-line maintenance costs
- Ideally suited for high cycle applications in either manual or automated conditions
- Multi-Port Valves reduce costs and simplify flow control enabling shutoff and directional control with a single valve
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Full-Port design in 8-12 Ra finish
- When equipped with Encapsulated (Cavity Filled) Seats, Tru-Flo Multi-Port Sanitary Ball Valves meet or exceed USDA and FDA standards in federally inspected facilities
- Options: Tri-Clamp or Butt-Weld Standard and Encapsulated (Cavity Filled) Styles L-Port or T-Port configuration Sizes 1″-4″