This ultra-light discharge hose provides extra flexibility and smooth handling. Designed to be chemically resistant to mild caustic solutions. This discharge hose is well suited for overhead CIP wash units and capable of handling pressures up to 250 PSI.
- Tube:White FDA, 3-A, Chlorbutyl
- Reinforcement:Spiral-plied synthetic fabric
- Recommended Cleaning:CIP, COP
- Cover:Blue EPDM w/white stripe
- Temperature Range:-40° to 225° F
- Compliance: FDA 21 CFR, 177.2600, 3-A 20-21, USP Class IV, and NSF
|Model||I.D.||O.D.||Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Weight per Ft.||Vacuum inch HG|
|RDC150||1.5″||2.07″||250 PSI||Not Applicable||.88 lbs.||Not Applicable|
|RDC200||2.0″||2.59″||250 PSI||Not Applicable||1.13 lbs.||Not Applicable|
|RDC250||2.5″||3.11″||250 PSI||Not Applicable||1.40 lbs.||Not Applicable|
*The 3-A 62-02 standard applies only to assemblies of .75″ inner diameter and larger.
WARNING: Working pressure ratings for all Flex-Rite™ brand hoses are based on 70° F (ambient temperature). Working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease as temperatures increase. For “R” Series applications that exceed 200° F contact manufacturer for suggestions.