RWD Premium Washdown – Ace Sanitary
Designed for cleanup duties in dairies, creameries, breweries, food, beverage, meat and poultry processing plants. This premium quality hose is capable of handling hot water up to 300° F. A chemically resistant hose, with a wrapped cover construction designed to provide excellent resistance to cuts and abrasion while providing handling stability. Other washdown styles available.
- Tube:White FDA, 3-A, EPDM
- Reinforcement:Spiral-plied synthetic fabric 4 plies
- Recommended Cleaning:CIP, COP, SIP
- Cover: White EPDM, Wrapped Finish
- Temperature Range:-40° to 300° F
- Compliance: FDA 21 CFR, 177.2600, 3-A 20-21, USP Class IV, and NSF
|Model||I.D.||O.D.||Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Weight per Ft.||Vacuum inch HG|
|RWD075||0.75″||1.25″||350 PSI||Not Applicable||.41 lbs.||Not Applicable|
*The 3-A 62-02 standard applies only to assemblies of .75″ inner diameter and larger.
WARNING: Working pressure ratings for all Flex-Rite™ brand hoses are based on 70° F (ambient temperature). Working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease as temperatures increase. For “R” Series applications that exceed 200° F contact manufacturer for suggestions.
Product Information Request