A steel wire is helically wound through the carcass which provides crush, kink and vacuum resistance. Ideal where external abrasion resistance is required.
- Tube:FEP white, USP Class VI & FDA Criteria
- Reinforcement:Steel wire, helically wound
- Optional Heavy DutyAvailable upon request
- Recommended Cleaning:CIP, SIP – Steam not to exceed 25 psi/250°
- Cover:Green EPDM w/white stripe
- Temperature Range:-20° to 300° F
- 3-A Listed:1″ I.D. and over
|Model||I.D.||O.D.||Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Weight Per Ft.||Vacuum inch HG|
|TRS050||0.5″||.97″||500 PSI||1.5″||.32 lbs”||30″|
|TRS075||0.75″||1.27″||500 PSI||2.5″||.48 lbs||30″|
|TRS100||1.0″||1.48″||400 PSI||3.0″||.57 lbs”||30″|
|TRS150||1.5″||2.04″||350 PSI||4.5″||.89 lbs||30″|
|TRS200||2.0″||2.54″||300 PSI||7.0″||1.22 lbs”||30″|
|TRS250||2.5″||3.07″||200 PSI||10.0″||1.64 lbs||30″|
*The 3-A 62-02 standard applies only to assemblies of .75″ inner diameter and larger.
WARNING: Working pressure ratings for all Flex-Rite™ brand hoses are based on 70° F (ambient temperature). Working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease as temperatures increase. For “T” Series applications that exceed 250° F contact manufacturer for suggestions.