Excellent for fixed applications where minimal abuse, handling or flexing exist. Available for “Flared Through” applications.
- Tube:PTFE unpigmented, USP Class VI & FDA Criteria
- Reinforcement: 1″ & 1-1/2″ double braided
- Recommended Cleaning:CIP, SIP, Autoclave
- Cover:Stainless Steel Braid
- Temperature Range:-20° to 425° F
|Model||I.D.||O.D.||Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Weight Per Ft.||Vacuum inch HG|
|TSB050||0.5″||.63″||1425 PSI||6.5″||.16 lbs”||30″|
|TSB075||0.75″||.86″||1000 PSI||8.2″||.20 lbs||30″|
|TSB100||1.0″||1.19″||1000 PSI||12.0″||.53 lbs”||30″|
|TSB150||1.5″||1.76″||1000 PSI||18.0″||.70 lbs||30″|
*The 3-A 62-02 standard applies only to assemblies of .75″ inner diameter and larger.
WARNING: Working pressure ratings for all Flex-Rite™ brand hoses are based on 70° F (ambient temperature). Working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease as temperatures increase. For “T” Series applications that exceed 250° F contact manufacturer for suggestions.