Ultraviolet water treatment is designed to eliminate the need for chemical additives and thermal processing. The nuclei of microorganisms exposed to ultraviolet radiation are altered so
that the organisms are effectively destroyed.
Operation And FEATURES:
- Standard dosage – 39,000 microwatt seconds / sq. cm.
- New, Individual cylinder design
- Small diameter cylinders with max. (2) Lamps/Cylinder
- Cylinders connected in series for progressive flow rates
- CIP capable – All sanitary construction & fittings
- Electrical requirements 115 V, 1-Phase, 65 Watts/Lamp
(2) 60” Lamps and double ballast 1.6 amp.