Chester-Jensen units are designed to meet the requirements of all federal, state and local regulations applicable to vessels functioning as initial balance tanks in systems used for the continuous pasteurization of milk and other dairy products.
- All stainless steel construction with welds ground smooth and all surfaces polished to a No. 4 finish.
- Sanitary design with large radiuses at weldments. Pitched bottom for positive drainage to outlet fitting.
- Elevated and welded rear half cover is furnished with clamp type connections and removable down tubes for inlet, diverted flow and product recirculation. Fittings also provided for electronic level control probes.
- Lift-up half cover is ruggedly hinged for full access; includes 6″ round, flared inspection port with cover.
- Available in broad range of tank sizes, from 30 to 100 gallons, to match pasteurizing system requirements.
- May be modified to include float type or level control apparatus. Other customizing modifications are also available upon request.
- Removable down tubes minimize product foaming.
- Positive draining outlet minimizes fluid intermingling during product changes.
Designed specifically for use in all continuous milk and other dairy product pasteurizing systems.