Based on more than 25 years’ experience in double-seat valve production, SPX now introduces the new APV DELTA DA3+ double-seat mixproof valve: a modern, ultra-hygienic double-seat valve, designed to meet the most extreme demands of the hygienic processing industries all over the world.
The new valve is free from operating leakages, safe from pressure hammers and has integrated seat lift cylinders. During its design, we placed great emphasis on developing a unique valve at a competitive price – and we succeeded!
The hygienic double-seat mixproof valve APV DELTA DA3+ is the result of continued development and improvement of the APV DELTA D3+, which has proved to be successful for many years. One of the advantages is that after upper or lower seat lifting during the CIP pipeline cleaning, spraying of the leakage chamber is not imperative, due to the efficient cleaning of the leakage chamber being carried out by seat lifting.
Other advantages include:
Safe separation of fluids
- Free from operating leakages
- Safe against pressure hammers
- Integrated lifting cylinder
- Housing free of dead areas – without sump and dome
- Crevice-free sealing with marked profile seals
- Comprehensive cleanability of all product-wetted parts inclusive shaft seal, seat seal and leakage chamber
- Minimum consumption of cleaning liquids