The DELTA MS4 and MSP4 aseptic single seat valves are designed for aseptic applications in the food, beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. The valves are available in shut-off or change-over design as well as for manifold or tank outlet applications.
DELTA MS4 and MSP4 valves feature an innovative fan support mechanism extending the operating pressure range and the lifetime of the diaphragm as well as a flat easy cleanable single layer diaphragm design enabling immediate leakage detection.
Conversion kits for existing DELTA M4/MP4 as well as DELTA M3 valves enable leveraging the features and advantages of the corresponding APV DELTA MS4/MSP4 valve.
Features & benefits
- Suitable for up to 10 bar process pressure depending on size
- High temperature capability
- Long diaphragm lifetime
- A variety of valve body configurations enables efficient system designs
- Immediate detection of leakage
- Easy and cost effective maintenance compared with bellows ensures low cost of ownership
- EHEDG and 3A approved (MSP4 available with USP Class VI approved diaphragm and diaphragm shaft)
- Efficient CIP and SIP cycles due to open geometry and accessibility without any dead areas or air pockets
- The bolted housing closure ensures tight sealing and needs no retightening, even after many SIP cycles