Consistent flow is maintained by this crush resistant hose whether kinked, twisted or run over it is designed to spring back to its original shape. Excellent for high traffic areas, the RCR delivers generous flow rates for wine, beer and other sanitary liquid food stuffs. Bacteria resistant construction delivers taste and odor free flow, even at high temperatures.
- Tube:White, FDA, 3-A, Chlorbutyl
- Reinforcement:Spiral-plied synthetic fabric with monofiliment helix
- Recommended Cleaning:CIP, COP
- Cover:Orange EPDM w/white stripe
- Temperature Range:-30° to 225° F
- Compliance: FDA 21 CFR, 177.2600, 3-A 20-21, USP Class IV, and NSF
|Model||I.D.||O.D.||Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Weight per Ft.||Vacuum inch HG|
|RCT150||1.5″||2.11″||250 PSI||4.0″||.98 lbs.||27″|
|RCT200||2.0″||2.68″||250 PSI||7.0″||1.38 lbs.||27″|
|RCT250||2.5″||3.21″||250 PSI||10.0″||1.78 lbs.||27″|
|RCT300||3.0″||3.85″||250 PSI||12.0″||2.59 lbs.||27″|
*The 3-A 62-02 standard applies only to assemblies of .75″ inner diameter and larger.
WARNING: Working pressure ratings for all Flex-Rite™ brand hoses are based on 70° F (ambient temperature). Working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease as temperatures increase. For “R” Series applications that exceed 200° F contact manufacturer for suggestions.