This high-pressure, silicone, double braided, non-metallic hose can be autoclaved, irradiated or sterilized by ethylene oxide gas. Designed to resist weathering and temperature extremes – 3A, USDA and FDA compliant.
- Tube:FDA/USP Class VI silicone – Platinum cured (clear)
- Reinforcement:Double ply, polyester braid
- Recommended Cleaning:CIP, SIP, Autoclave
- Cover:Solid white
- Temperature Range:-100° to 350° F
- Compliance: FDA 21 CFR, 177.2600, 3-A 20-21, USP Class IV, and NSF
|Model||I.D.||O.D.||Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Vacuum inch HG||Length|
|SDB050||0.5″||.94″||225 PSI||2.5″||Not Applicable||50″|
|SDB075||0.75″||1.25″||200 PSI||3.0″||Not Applicable||50″|
|SDB100||1.0″||1.47″||130 PSI||3.5″||Not Applicable||50″|
*The 3-A 62-02 standard applies only to assemblies of .75″ inner diameter and larger.
WARNING: Working pressure ratings for all Flex-Rite™ brand hoses are based on 70° F (ambient temperature). Working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease as temperatures increase. For “S” Series applications that exceed 250° F contact manufacturer for suggestions