ULTRA-Flexible, stainless steel wire- reinforced silicone hose. Specially designed for bulk transfer, high-pressure, and vacuum process applications and is compliant with 3A, USDA and FDA standards. This is the only hose of its type manufactured in a Class 1000 clean room of medical-grade platinum- cured silicone throughout.
- Tube: FDA/USP Class VI silicone – Platinum cured
- Reinforcement: 4-ply, polyester braid with stainless steel wire helix
- Recommended Cleaning:CIP, SIP, Autoclave
- Cover:White translucent
- Temperature Range:-100° to 375° F
- Compliance: FDA 21 CFR, 177.2600, 3-A 20-21, USP Class IV, and NSF
|Model||I.D.||O.D.||Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Vacuum inch HG||Length|
*The 3-A 62-02 standard applies only to assemblies of .75″ inner diameter and larger.
WARNING: Working pressure ratings for all Flex-Rite™ brand hoses are based on 70° F (ambient temperature). Working pressure and vacuum ratings will decrease as temperatures increase. For “S” Series applications that exceed 250° F contact manufacturer for suggestions.