Tumbler Chiller – Chester Jensen
To quickly, efficiently and safely chill hot foods packaged in flexible pouches.
- Two sizes available: 160 gallon and 240 gallon product capacities.
- Product containment provided by a single rotating, perforated stainless steel drum, bi-parted into dual compartments, both accessible for front loading and unloading.
- Fully insulated stainless steel chilled water reservoir includes stainless steel water circulating pump with integral strainer and level control. Adjustable stainless steel ball feet for leveling.
- Electric safety inter-lock prevents access door opening while drum is in motion.
- Integral stainless steel control panel provides sequence timer, illuminated switches, motor starters, audio alarm and automatic control of all operating functions.
- Unique “Gentle Cycle” feature that accommodates tumble chilling of even the most delicate food products.
- Gentle drum rotation (3.5 RPM) prevents product mastication.
- Large access door facilitates quick and efficient loading and unloading of product. Product pouches are placed directly into immersion bath. Comfortable, waist -high, retrieval (in unloading position) is provided by baffle/shelf.
- Waist-high final product access allows bags to drain with no accompanying loss of water while providing optimum operator ergonomics.
- Continuous ice water recirculation (through compatible heat exchanger) eliminates need for water refill after each batch.
- All components are easily accessed, cleaned and inspected.
- Segmented drum allows product pouches to be “kneaded” gently and continuously during the tumbling cycle thereby moving hot product to bag surface to increase heat transfer efficiency, minimizing chill cycle time.
- Use in all types of meal production facilities including, but not limited to, central kitchens, institutional facilities (hospitals, schools, prisons, etc.), restaurants and resorts.
- Electrical Requirement: 3/60/208-230-460 VAC @ 17-15-7.5 amps
- Make-up water: 20 gpm @ maximum 80ºF
Product Information Request